[DeTomaso] Dome light fix needed.

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 18:34:48 EDT 2016

One side of the lamp is battery + and the other side is grounded through any of the switches. If that side wire gets grounded via a bare wire any where the light will be on. Note, it is possible that one of the courtesy light cover screws can contact the non-positive side of lamp contact which will turn lamp on. Seems I found the screw was too long when I had this happen.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )