[DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 27 14:03:47 EDT 2016

Computers do all the flying anyway!

(Crap I hear a Sidewinder coming my way ;-)

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Larry - Ohio Time <Larry at ohiotimecorp.com<mailto:Larry at ohiotimecorp.com>>
Date: Friday, May 27, 2016 6:19 AM
To: 'Mike Drew' <MikeLDrew at aol.com<mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com>>, 'Larry Stock' <larrys at panteraparts.com<mailto:larrys at panteraparts.com>>
Cc: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] help searching (powder coat campys)

Mike,

Are you flying and emailing again?

Larry (just say no to flying and emailing) - Cleveland