[DeTomaso] Fw: Indy Dave's Pantera for sale again--4604

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 15:05:19 EDT 2016

Beautiful Car!

On a side note, I have those same "tacky wheels" on my Pantera and have been trying to un-tacky them a bit.  My first attempt is an Plasti-dip the centers with an Anthracite (sparkly) gray to cut down the the "bling" a bit. Here is a test fit I did over the weekend.  Should have all 4 done by this coming weekend and will post some more picts...