[DeTomaso] There is no larger driving force in the U.S. Open Road Racing circuit today, than Dennis Antenucci.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 25 23:04:17 EDT 2016

Hi Nolan,
Dennis is still alive.  Might I recommend you visit Team Pantera Racing
http://www.teampanteraracing.com

They have an email list similar to this one with a super-secret handshake to join.  Plenty of malcontents from this list also frequent that one.  <nudge-nudge, wink-wink, knowadeyemean>

Asa  Jay

PS. He wants his engine back.   ;)

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   [1]http://www.teampanteraracing.com