[DeTomaso] There is no larger driving force in the U.S. Open Road Racing circuit today, than Dennis Antenucci.

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Wed May 25 19:50:09 EDT 2016

This is a test. I was thinking about Dennis and wondering if my email to the
list would bounce.

Just think of Mad Dawg hammer down towards the fire extinguishers!

http://www.ws6.com/image/aw01.gif

Has anyone seen or heard from Mad Dawg lately? I still grin at memories of
me & my nephew going on our "Kicking the Dawg" road trip many years ago.

John Parson's had sold me the engine out of his Pantera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RJLPlWEsI

Along the way we got to meet MANY Pantera people from this list that came
and said hello. Laurie Ferrari , Mad Dawg, Sweet Old Bill, Mike Drew,  Tom
Dupart.... What an amazing group; of friends we have here/

Thanks to all of you for the great memories.

Nolan Scheid

Owner/ Consultant |  <http://mortarsprayer.com/> mortarsprayer.com

800.669.3272 |  <mailto:nolan at mortarsprayer.com> nolan at mortarsprayer.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/MortarSprayer/app_107061516149542> Facebook |