[DeTomaso] Air Conditioning re-visit

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 16:50:40 EDT 2016

I use a larger dual cross flow condenser from Ac kits.com. I have a dual fan that suck air into the engine bay, a rotary style compressor from a vender. Stick evaporate with screen removed, 134. Blows ice cold. More details upon request.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook