[DeTomaso] Copyright law

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed May 25 12:33:15 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I joined POCA and this forum  back in 2008 when I purchased my Pantera. I
had a serious problem with my  car a few days before the car was to be
transported to California and under the  recommendation of my friend Hugh Casey I
was introduced to this very active  forum. I sent an email to the forum and
within minutes guys from all over the  world were rifling suggestions on
things to check in the engine. I continue to  tell everyone about the special
comradery this group has .

When I entered my car to  drive across the USA in the Gumball3000(Santa
Monica,CA to Miami Beach,FL) ,one  member( Dennis "Mad Dawg" Antenucci) picked
my son and I up at our  hotel and drove us to PI Motorsports in Orange CA.
Once the car was ready  he then followed us and invited us into his home for
dinner to make sure we were  both ok and that the car could make the drive
across the  country.

What club do you know would do  that for a fellow member. The answer is
none. This club has a special bond among  members and that is the bottom line.

When we started our Rally across  the country the forum came together when
we had an issue in Vegas. Once  again a fellow member(Ralph Granchelli)
helped us out and invited us  into his home for repair.

The Space City Pantera Club then  helped us in Houston bring a/c to our car
for the first time in 20  years. We had a club member meet us in every city
we entered.

This is a special club not only  for Panteras but also for Friendship and I
stress  Friendship.

What ever the issue is, I am  confident it will be resolved peacefully.

Best  regards,
Bob Levitt
516-695-0854 cell

In a message dated 5/24/2016 4:49:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,