[DeTomaso] Oil drain plug seal

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 12:27:07 EDT 2016

My secret remedy for those little weeps is a judicious application of Rector Seal pipe thread compound. Accept no substitute. Mix it well before using as the carrier tends to separate from the binder over time.
Not affected by petroleum products. Will seal even when seats or threads are less than perfect.

Sent from my iPhone