[DeTomaso] spam and virus filters

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 12:10:10 EDT 2016

No increase here .

From: byrdjf at embarqmail.com
To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 07:23:45 -0400
Subject: [DeTomaso] spam and virus filters

Besides the substantial increase in my email traffic, I have had an
expositional increase in my spam filter quarantine and virus alerts.  (Use
to be one a YEAR, now several per DAY)  Anyone else seeing such an increase.
Given access to POCA and the list were about the same time?

   No increase here .
Besides the substantial increase in my email traffic, I have had an
expositional increase in my spam filter quarantine and virus alerts.  (Use
to be one a YEAR, now several per DAY)  Anyone else seeing such an increase.
Given access to POCA and the list were about the same time?

   LONGER Managed by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com