[DeTomaso] The Mission Statement of POCA

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:28:13 EDT 2016

This has been quite tiring lately to even a nasty soul like me. I keep on
telling myself that I need to look at the bright side of POCA, mailing list
and all of that same way as I look at my Pantera, a truly old dangerous
piece of junk that has its beautiful moments that make it all worthwhile.

Through the list I met some wonderful, knowledgeable and kind people and
that is what matters.