[DeTomaso] POCA membership

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 23:25:56 EDT 2016

Ed and Joe opened the page to all paid members tonight.
Great news.  Try again Forest.

Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 01:42:41 +0000
From: forestg at att.net
To: edducati at mac.com; rkunishige at hotmail.com; qrtlow at gmail.com
CC: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] POCA membership

Where on the website?Forest

All of the meeting minutes are on the website. Ask Joe Stockett the Sec. They are there and have been for every meeting this year.No secrecy anymore folks.EdSent from my iPhone 6 Plus> On 24/05/2016, at 17:01, Rod Kunishige <rkunishige at hotmail.com> wrote:> >   Answer:>   Like the former SCOTUS, this one splits 5 to 4.>   It would help if their mtg minutes were posted on their new web site,>   POCA.com, for all paid members to see simply because secrecy breeds>   what we see here.> _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA> Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes> DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com> http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above._______________________________________________Detomaso Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.

-------------- next part --------------
   Ed and Joe opened the page to all paid members tonight.
   Great news.  Try again Forest.

   All of the meeting minutes are on the website. Ask Joe Stockett the
   Sec. They are there and have been for every meeting this year.
   No secrecy anymore folks.
   Ed
   Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
   > On 24/05/2016, at 17:01, Rod Kunishige <[1]rkunishige at hotmail.com>
   wrote:

   >  Answer:
   >  Like the former SCOTUS, this one splits 5 to 4.
   >  It would help if their mtg minutes were posted on their new web
   site,
   >  POCA.com, for all paid members to see simply because secrecy breeds
   >  what we see here.
   use the links above.
   use the links above.