[DeTomaso] Please look at the new footer and tell me what everyone thinks.

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:13:11 EDT 2016

Short and sweet.

Suggestion - and you probably know this a lot better than I do.  Would it
make sense to provide an image hosting service so that when mailman sends
bulk e-mail, we can attach to the URL instead of sending the actual
attachments in the e-mail?  I¹m suggesting this because someone (Asa Jay I
think) said that the attachments were one of the reasons the list was
getting blacklisted.  It might even be possible to do this automagically.

By the way, you know that all of the old postings are still available on
www.archive.org, right?  So, even if messages are deleted from ³this²
list, it is virtually impossible to remove it from the Internet.

On 5/24/16, 9:43 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Kurt Byrnes"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of kdb at kbyrnes.com>