[DeTomaso] Club Status

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Tue May 24 21:00:14 EDT 2016

well stated my friends

best
bob levitt

In a message dated 5/24/2016 6:13:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
erichards at zogob.sdcoxmail.com writes:

Well  stated!

Sent from Effie's iPhone

> On May 24, 2016, at 1:54  PM, Nathan Giles <nathan.giles at ex3.com> wrote:
>
> Through  the years I have seen one club after another flounder because
people get  caught up in personalies. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN to POCA!

> The  current elected leadership is doing what they think is best to move
the club  forward.
> Many of thier initiatives are good.
> They've obviously  rubbed some members the wrong way.
>
> Forget all that. This is a  community of friends who love a particular
Marque. Don't get blinded by the  BS. Lets stick together and have fun.Ebgough
of this already.

>  Nathan

some serious  improvements before I renew.

> I have been a member since 2000,  when I bought the car and with the
current state of affairs I will just let my  membership expire.

> Thomas
>
> 24 maj 2016 kl.  18:56 skrev Daniel C Jones <daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com>:
>
>>> What does this have to do with Panteras or  DeTomaso?
>>  Reading between the lines, it appears POCA's "Dear  Leader" saw someone
>>  re-posting one of his many unflattering  posts and is threatening Kurt
>>  with legal action unless all  of his posts are removed from the DeTomaso
>>  mailing list  archives (claims he has copyright on all material he
>>  posted  to the list).A  That guy is a real piece of work and not who  I
>>  want representing our club.A  My POCA membership is  up for renewal and
>>  I'm having a very hard time justifying  re-joining, even though I've
>>  been a member since the  1990s.A
>>  Dan Jones
use the links above.
use the  links above.
use the  links  above.

Detomaso  Forum NO LONGER Managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
the  links above.