[DeTomaso] Was: Club Status Now: A Utopian Thought Experiment

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue May 24 18:17:55 EDT 2016

Well, I advertised Utopia, but may be a stretch. How about a world where
everybody just wakes up one morning and puts their lives into perspective?
This is an audience participation game.

First, if you are responding through a daily digest and not directly to
post,for the benefit of us all, please cut the daily digest out.  It really
is a buzz-kill.

Please add to the below list by copy-all and PLEASE leave the politics for
sites like this:

           http://www.ihatemylife.us/index2.html

The first level of the list must begin with the word "We'.

- We Like the concept of the "wheel"
- We Like Cars
- We Like to Drive Cars
- We Like to talk about the DeTomaso marque
- We Prefer the smell of leather and gas over cologne and perfume
- We either like to work on or closely supervise others working on our cars
- We even name our cars and sometimes talk to them (is it just me?)
- We Like to Drive a Pantera EXCEPT when:
    - It's raining
    - It's snowing
    - It's too cold outside and your heater bypass valves are closed from
Summer
    - It's too hot outside and the darn AC compressor stopped kicking in
    - You need to bring a furry pet to the vet
    - You go to the store to buy anything bigger than a book
    - You are driving from the passenger seat...You have been there
    - You feel like taking the GT40
    - The engine is on a stand in the spare bedroom
    -

Rob DuMoulin