[DeTomaso] Copyright law

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Mon May 23 23:03:25 EDT 2016

There are a number of types of copyrights, each with their own lifespan
and their own set of somewhat complex rules.

We have been down this road a few times with respect to the use of
FoMoCo documents and images.  I seriously doubt the folks at Ford have
any real concern over a car club's use of 45 year old documents.  They
are not going to screw over their own fan base by enforcing some
copyright for a product they have not sold in 40 years.

99 problems -- this ain't one of them