[DeTomaso] Factory deck lid shock mounts And bumpers

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon May 23 20:38:04 EDT 2016

They are tricky little pieces to make and install. Pantera folks have added
many jedi tricks to make things happen as illustrated in your photo. Some
welders are intimidated welding right up next to a gas tank for some reason.
The important thing is that the other side is at the exact same height so
both struts fully extend equally at the same time.
Larry