[DeTomaso] Copyright law

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon May 23 19:29:10 EDT 2016

Screenshot from not too long ago before the mail list moved, taken so things like the introduction could be replicated when the list was moved.  I copied Kurt directly earlier not realizing this was to the list.  We could probably also dig up the gentleman's agreements in the archives around the time Andy negotiated the change to POCA hosting the list.

That is the best I know of.
Asa  Jay

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks