[DeTomaso] State of POCA address

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon May 23 00:25:21 EDT 2016

Joe,

I¹m sure you¹ll get lots of advice, and you¹ll probably get plenty more
³please renew² e-mails than you¹ll get ³run and hide².  In the end, you
need to make the decision for yourself.

In my opinion, this list is the #1 resource for Panteras, but it isn¹t
enough.  Being part of POCA brings technical articles, a color magazine,
vendor information, and membership in a larger cause.

Please consider that the current bickering is not normal, and it will
pass.  Decide based on what the club does for you.  If you have less than
3 or 4 years with your car, you should be in POCA.  You are at the point
of the learning/enthusiasm curve where you should be craving all things
Pantera.

I don¹t personally expect to renew when my time is up, but I¹m in a
different situation.

Will.

On 5/22/16, 10:06 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of