[DeTomaso] State of POCA address

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun May 22 22:06:46 EDT 2016

Thanks for acknowledging my comments.  I don't want to say any more as I
don't want to be labeled one side or the other :)
Shoot, I can't even figure out who is on which side since I can't remember
who (only email names to me) is saying what.
I joined POCA after a couple months on the list thinking I was supporting
the communication method for the "club"
This is the only "club" I have ever joined and the only car that was
notable, so I don't have experience with such

Joe