[DeTomaso] Drive Your Pantera Day

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 20:48:56 EDT 2016

I suggest we have a Drive Your Pantera Day! Saturday was national 'Drive Your Woodie Day', but I was out driving my Pantera Saturday, so I drove my Woodie today.
Our Pantera drive was awesome! Team Pantera OC organized a drive to Fallbrook, CA to visit Dave and Linda Adler and enjoy their three deTomaso cars. Along the way, we drove through the Inland Empire and San Diego and picked up POCA members and cars along the way. We were 34 strong at the Adler's and again at lunch afterward.
It made me think, POCA needs a 'Drive Your Pantera Day!' The Woodie owners submit photos to our National magazine "Woodie Times" that includes their car and where they visited, and us Pantera drivers could submit them to Profiles! Here's a collection of photos from our Pantera Day! Hope you enjoy! (Actually, hope the photo goes through). Ask and I will forward the photo to you if it got axed. :-)