[DeTomaso] State of POCA address

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Sun May 22 20:15:40 EDT 2016

As a new member, I don't understand what is going on.  Maybe If I knew the
purpose of POCA it might help.  I read the bylaws below, but they are vague
and there is no statement of how each will be performed.
My first year membership will soon expire and the only reason I can see to
renew is to try and follow what I "walked into"

Now I do have a true desire to stay in communications with the owners I have
met through the email list and PI.  I greatly appreciate all that I have
learned from you all and hope to continue doing so.
.
ARTICLE I   PURPOSE
The purpose of the Pantera Owners Club of America (POCA) is to:
1. Encourage the formation of local DeTomaso Product Clubs anywhere there is
enough interest in the marquee,
2. To encourage the preservation of DeTomaso products,
3. To maintain good relationships with other marquee organizations,
4. To act as a the disseminator of knowledge about the marquee to POCA
members through its publications,
5. To assist POCA Chapters with the planning and running of events, the
putting out of their publications.

Joe/NC