[DeTomaso] State of POCA address

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 22 16:33:54 EDT 2016

   Which.... I might point out gets even "weirder" when you consider that
   (I assume) MS had my membership totally removed from the server -prior-
   to sending out the survey, and I got a copy.
   Of course that part could easily be explained by using an email list
   captured the week before or sometime prior to my membership being nuked
   by (whoever it was).  It still might not explain why Forest didn't get
   one unless he hadn't renewed or his membership renewal was pending...
   but I don't think it was.
   Forest, did you check your spam folder?
   Asa Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com