[DeTomaso] State of POCA address

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Sun May 22 13:31:59 EDT 2016

Excellent point Sean.  Please keep things in prospective and remember
many services potentially crawl the list and archives so anything you
write, any person you disparage, etc. are potentially saved for the
world to see and google.

I'm CERTAIN the POCA BOD is doing what it thinks is best for the club.
There are many valid changes they're trying to institute. You or I may
agree or disagree with the changes and approach but PLEASE don't write
something naming specific people that you wouldn't want written about
yourself.  It's just a car club.

Kurt

   Sean Korb [[11]11]spkorb at spkorb.org [12][12]http://www.spkorb.org