[DeTomaso] State of POCA address

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun May 22 13:15:41 EDT 2016

Just a reminder, the email archives are public.   I learned 30 years ago
that local politics were not my thing except to occasionally hold my nose
and vote, plus a little well placed snark :)   I adore this list though so
I'm not exactly pulling out a bucket of popcorn to watch.  Be sure not to
be exclusive.  That is the real strength of this community.

sean

--
   Just a reminder, the email archives are public.A A  I learned 30 years
   ago that local politics were not my thing except to occasionally hold
   this community.
   sean

   On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Julian Kift
     Well if you only send it to the people you know will provide a
     favorable response then the statistic become very useful as a
     mandate to continue ;-)
   OK, I've now gotten several copies of the state address. No need to
   send me any more. Just wonder why I was not on the distribution list
   from POCA. Forest
   use the links above.
   use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [11]spkorb at spkorb.org [12]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera
   "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso