[DeTomaso] FW: We want your opinion

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 21 13:30:51 EDT 2016

That was my thinking also!

    On Saturday, May 21, 2016 10:05 AM, R.J <willibillie at live.de> wrote:

 Last time, when Europeans where invited to Poca, i asked Mr. Shortt
about the benefits, i got the nasty answer, invited people should not
ask a question, they should take the invitation or leave...

OK, i left..

Roland

Am 21.05.2016 um 16:23 schrieb Asa Jay Laughton:
> [...]
>    difference.
>
>    O  Not at all, please stop improving things and leave it alone.
>
>    The responses can be interpreted thusly:
>
>    A.  Rock on, you are awesome, and everyone else is an idiot.
>
>    B.  I'm stupid, and I like it that way.
>
>    Seriously?
>
>    How about?
>
>    C.  I support the direction the club is headed, but the President is
>    alienating too many members and needs to tone down his message.
>
>    D.  Why not have a free form text field and let the members write what
>    they want?  It's not like we have billions of members and can't sort
>    through their responses.
>
>    Will.
>
>    From: [3]<[1]survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com> on behalf of
>    [4]"[2]pr at poca.com via surveymonkey.com" [5]<[3]member at surveymonkey.com>
>    Date: Friday, May 20, 2016 at 10:34 PM
>    To: Will Kooiman [7]<[5]will.kooiman at gmail.com>
>    Subject: We want your opinion
>

>                                POCA Direction Survey
>

>      We're conducting a survey and your input would be appreciated. Click
>    the button below to start the survey. Thank you for your participation!
>

>                                [6]Begin Survey
>

>      Please do not forward this email as its survey link is unique to you.
>                [7]Opt out of receiving surveys from this sender
>

>                          Powered by SurveyMonkey Logo
>
> References
>
>    1. [8]mailto:survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
>    2. [9]mailto:pr at poca.com
>    3. [10]mailto:member at surveymonkey.com
>    4. [11]mailto:pr at poca.com
>    5. [12]mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
>    6. [13]https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3
> EhxbpxJDHYpYZT3PErDK_2Bf6OjNYOPsqZdKwgInteeMkVSUAbvSGE_2F9k4wcaurKVB2hLP6e4Zrmlf
> NMDZtHZY8Si0fLp07Cm4fv_2BkevZT56cxh09FovYtok_2FHua1lDPaQLgwDmuBJyv_2FxhrQOrwDs1A
> gxAoDh39Gk2O_2BWWcSd7_2B6dqGpstRMR8CJ_2BWQ_3D_3D
>    7. [14]https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=jfPHmMKjbHPu96sriQi6hg_3D_
> 3D

> nks above.
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.
>
> References
>
>    1. http://w7tsc.org/
>    2. http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
>    3. mailto:[1]survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
>    4. mailto:[2]pr at poca.comviasurveymonkey.com
>    5. mailto:[3]member at surveymonkey.com
>    6. mailto:[4]pr at poca.com
>    7. mailto:[5]will.kooiman at gmail.com
>    8. mailto:survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
>    9. mailto:pr at poca.com
>    10. mailto:member at surveymonkey.com
>    11. mailto:pr at poca.com
>    12. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
>    13. https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT3PErDK_2Bf6OjNYOPsqZdKwgInteeMkVSUAbvSGE_2F9k4wcaurKVB2hLP6e4ZrmlfNMDZtHZY8Si0fLp07Cm4fv_2BkevZT56cxh09FovYtok_2FHua1lDPaQLgwDmuBJyv_2FxhrQOrwDs1AgxAoDh39Gk2O_2BWWcSd7_2B6dqGpstRMR8CJ_2BWQ_3D_3D

   That was my thinking also!

   [5]<[3][5]member at surveymonkey.com>

   [13][13]https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2Fp
   F_2Fhy3

   EhxbpxJDHYpYZT3PErDK_2Bf6OjNYOPsqZdKwgInteeMkVSUAbvSGE_2F9k4wcaurKVB2hL
   P6e4Zrmlf

   NMDZtHZY8Si0fLp07Cm4fv_2BkevZT56cxh09FovYtok_2FHua1lDPaQLgwDmuBJyv_2Fxh
   rQOrwDs1A
   > gxAoDh39Gk2O_2BWWcSd7_2B6dqGpstRMR8CJ_2BWQ_3D_3D
   >    7.
   [14][14]https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=jfPHmMKjbHPu96sriQi
   6hg_3D_
   > 3D

   use the li
   > nks above.
   >

   > -----
   > No virus found in this message.
   05/21/16

   [29]https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2F
   hy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT3PErDK_2Bf6OjNYOPsqZdKwgInteeMkVSUAbvSGE_2F9k4wcaurKVB
   2hLP6e4ZrmlfNMDZtHZY8Si0fLp07Cm4fv_2BkevZT56cxh09FovYtok_2FHua1lDPaQLgw
   DmuBJyv_2FxhrQOrwDs1AgxAoDh39Gk2O_2BWWcSd7_2B6dqGpstRMR8CJ_2BWQ_3D_3D
   >    14.
   [30]https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=jfPHmMKjbHPu96sriQi6hg_
   3D_3D
   >    15. mailto:[31]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   >    17. [33]http://www.avg.com/
   use the links above.
   use the links above.

   3. mailto:survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
   4. mailto:pr at poca.com
   5. mailto:member at surveymonkey.com
   6. mailto:pr at poca.com
   7. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
   8. mailto:survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
   9. mailto:pr at poca.com
  10. mailto:member at surveymonkey.com
  11. mailto:pr at poca.com
  12. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
  15. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  17. http://w7tsc.org/
  18. http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
  19. mailto:survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
  20. mailto:pr at poca.comviasurveymonkey.com
  21. mailto:member at surveymonkey.com
  22. mailto:pr at poca.com
  23. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
  24. mailto:survey-noreply at smo.surveymonkey.com
  25. mailto:pr at poca.com
  26. mailto:member at surveymonkey.com
  27. mailto:pr at poca.com
  28. mailto:will.kooiman at gmail.com
  29. https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT3PErDK_2Bf6OjNYOPsqZdKwgInteeMkVSUAbvSGE_2F9k4wcaurKVB2hLP6e4ZrmlfNMDZtHZY8Si0fLp07Cm4fv_2BkevZT56cxh09FovYtok_2FHua1lDPaQLgwDmuBJyv_2FxhrQOrwDs1AgxAoDh39Gk2O_2BWWcSd7_2B6dqGpstRMR8CJ_2BWQ_3D_3D
  30. https://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=jfPHmMKjbHPu96sriQi6hg_3D_3D
  31. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  33. http://www.avg.com/
  34. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com