[DeTomaso] Speaker recommendation

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat May 21 12:37:27 EDT 2016

That is correct.  Installing a music player with a 351c is redundant.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
Fax:     (818) 393-3147
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com>> on behalf of Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com<mailto:asajay at asajay.com>>
Date: Friday, May 20, 2016 2:12 PM
To: Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com<mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com>>
Cc: "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com<mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Speaker recommendation

Not that you need to hear anything other than the symphonic sounds of the 351C, ...

I installed Rockford Fodgate R14x2 Prime 4-inch Full Range Coaxial Speakers.  Bought them on Amazon.  Shallow and fit the previous holes nicely.  They look good, and I think they will fit "behind" the panel in your application.  The only thing to watch for is the window regulator hitting it.

Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com<mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com>> wrote:

Aloha All,
I'm in the throngs of putting a new interior into #5638, and I recently
purchased a Kenwood KMM-BT515HD digital media receiver to replace the old
Blaupunkt cassette/receiver. I'm looking for a decent in-door, grill-less
speaker (the leather on the door card will be perforated to let the tunes
through). Does anyone have any suggestions on something that will fit, yet
not sound like a tin can?
Mahalos,
Scott
______________________
Scott Mead Photography
415 Dairy Road, Ste. E-242
Kahului, HI 96732
T: 808-573-6875
F: 808-573-6876
e:  <mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com> scott at scottmeadphotography.com<mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com>
w:  <http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/>
http://www.scottmeadphotography.com
This email is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and/or
otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein and
attached is confidential and the property of Scott Mead Photography, Inc. If
you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this
message and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing and
disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that
you should not take any action based on the content of this email and/or
attachments. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. While antivirus
protection tools have been employed, you should check this email and
attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are
made in relation to the safety and content of this email and its
attachments. Scott Mead Photography, Inc. accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted or contained in this email and
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this
email.
environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail

   e: [1]scott at scottmeadphotography.com<mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com>

   w: [2]http://www.scottmeadphotography.com

[...]

References

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   e:  <[8]mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com>

      1. [16]mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com

      2. [17]http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/

   [18]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

   use the links above.

References

   1. mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
   2. mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com
   3. mailto:asajay at asajay.com
   4. mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com
   5. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   6. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   7. mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com
   8. mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com
   9. mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com
  10. http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/
  11. http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/
  12. mailto:image002.jpg at 01CAC10F.ED30F7C0
  13. mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com
  14. http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/
  15. mailto:image002.jpg at 01CAC10F.ED30F7C0
  16. mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com
  17. http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/
  18. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com