[DeTomaso] FW: We want your opinion

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 21 10:23:33 EDT 2016

   Yes, there were too many that I thought simply couldn't be answered
   because there was NO balance to the answers, it was either I fully
   don't agree with you at all, or I think you need to fire everyone else
   so you can do what you want.
   I think the man is a closet narcissist.  Why can't we have a middle of
   the road solution?
   Example.
   He says "he" wants an all-electronic newsletter.  But what about those
   members who don't?  Can't there be a happy medium where those who want
   electronic delivery can -have- electronic delivery and those who want a
   paper copy can get a paper copy?
   According to him... no.  There can be no happy medium.  You will
   conform or you will leave.
   Asa  Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com