[DeTomaso] FW: We want your opinion

scottcouchman at yahoo.com scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 10:05:35 EDT 2016

Will, I agree completely with your evaluation of the survey, but I disagree with your corrective action. I believe this survey and the State of POCA email is the true MS. The members of POCA need to see him when he lets his guard down. This is the guy they elected President. If they like what he wrote in the survey and State, they should encourage and support him. Don't tone it down, crank it up!! Scott