[DeTomaso] 2016 State of POCA Message

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Sat May 21 09:56:07 EDT 2016

Ahhh - once again Charles cuts to the essence of the matter -  'cept he forgot a few of the other truly charismatic leaders with qualifications at least as stellar as Master Shortt's - Robert Mugabe, and Jacob Zuma come to mind.

I quit reading after the first couple of paragraphs.  Gads!

OOPS!  I attributed the quote about beating wives to Will - sorry Charles!

Stephen Nelson