[DeTomaso] This list versus new POCA site

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri May 20 23:59:43 EDT 2016

All,

I have been active on the new POCA forum. (Please don’t hate. I like new and shiny things)

It is much like the PI forum, but not nearly as intuitive or easy to use. Smart phone use is quite trying.

What I noticed today though was the volume of that new site versus the volume of this resurrected email list.

I think I’m being conservative to say the posts here outnumber the POCA forum by at least 10 to 1.

Not sure what that means, but it must mean something……….

Just saying.  ;-)

Larry -