[DeTomaso] Affordable DeTomaso for sale...

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri May 20 21:03:53 EDT 2016

How is your eye, feeling better ?

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary

-------- Original message --------
From: Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Date: 2016-05-20  4:43 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: DeTomaso Mail List <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Affordable DeTomaso for sale...

Yes, they still exist.  Question is, would you really want a 1989 Innocenti Mini DeTomaso Turbo?  I imagine it's good on gas!  Think of all the Pantera parts you could buy with the money you'd save buying this over some new Prius-Leaf-Volt-hybrid thing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272244416705?rmvSB=true

Just the messenger!Garth#4033

   Yes, they still exist.  Question is, would you really want a 1989
   Innocenti Mini DeTomaso Turbo?  I imagine it's good on gas!  Think of
   all the Pantera parts you could buy with the money you'd save buying
   this over some new Prius-Leaf-Volt-hybrid thing.
   [1]http://www.ebay.com/itm/272244416705?rmvSB=true
   Just the messenger!
   Garth