[DeTomaso] Affordable DeTomaso for sale...

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 18:43:36 EDT 2016

Yes, they still exist.  Question is, would you really want a 1989 Innocenti Mini DeTomaso Turbo?  I imagine it's good on gas!  Think of all the Pantera parts you could buy with the money you'd save buying this over some new Prius-Leaf-Volt-hybrid thing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272244416705?rmvSB=true

Just the messenger!Garth#4033