[DeTomaso] Microsoft is sneaking the Windows 10 update onto PCs

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 11:51:46 EDT 2016

I stepped away from my desk for a minute, and when I came back, my PC was installing Windows 10.  I did not select the update because some expensive software I have may not run under Windows 10.
If you don't want this to happen, you have to change the setting in Widows Update to allow you to chose to install updates.
Ken