[DeTomaso] Which axles on which side?

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 16:45:42 EDT 2016

I can vouch for the fact that whenever I have come across left hand threads on wheels/hubs they always been on the left side of the car. My 1947 Dodge truck, for example, has left hand lug bolts on the left side, which sort of equates to a left hand threaded axle ( think big bolt?) on the left side of the car.

Sent from my iPhone