[DeTomaso] Speaker recommendation

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Fri May 20 16:08:20 EDT 2016

Aloha All,

I'm in the throngs of putting a new interior into #5638, and I recently
purchased a Kenwood KMM-BT515HD digital media receiver to replace the old
Blaupunkt cassette/receiver. I'm looking for a decent in-door, grill-less
speaker (the leather on the door card will be perforated to let the tunes
through). Does anyone have any suggestions on something that will fit, yet
not sound like a tin can?

Mahalos,

Scott
______________________
Scott Mead Photography
415 Dairy Road, Ste. E-242
Kahului, HI 96732
T: 808-573-6875
F: 808-573-6876
e:  <mailto:scott at scottmeadphotography.com> scott at scottmeadphotography.com
w:  <http://www.scottmeadphotography.com/>
http://www.scottmeadphotography.com

This email is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and/or
otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein and
attached is confidential and the property of Scott Mead Photography, Inc. If
you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that viewing this
message and any attachments, as well as copying, forwarding, printing and
disseminating any information related to this email is prohibited, and that
you should not take any action based on the content of this email and/or
attachments. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender
and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. While antivirus
protection tools have been employed, you should check this email and
attachments for the presence of viruses. No warranties or assurances are
made in relation to the safety and content of this email and its
attachments. Scott Mead Photography, Inc. accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted or contained in this email and
attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from this
email.
environmental impact of needlessly printing this e-mail