[DeTomaso] Roll call

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Fri May 20 15:27:16 EDT 2016

Kurt you have no idea just how much of a blessing you are to us list
lurkers.  Thank you so so much for your efforts.  We owe you a huge  debt of
gratitude.  Bob Reid

On 5/18/2016 12:29 PM, Kurt Byrnes wrote:
> Looks like  we're up!
>

> On 5/18/2016 1:26 PM, Kurt Byrnes  wrote:
>> Testing forum, please ignore
>> use the links above.

> use  the links  above.

Detomaso Forum  NO LONGER Managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
the links  above.