[DeTomaso] NPC: Microsoft is sneaking the Windows 10 update onto PCs

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Fri May 20 15:08:08 EDT 2016

I loved the Sun hardware.  I've been knee deep in the poop trying to
resurrect an old Sparc Solaris box that crashed last week.  Mirrors were
bad and data hadn't been successfully written to tape for quite some
time.  I've supported most flavors of UNIX/LINUX.  SunOS, Solaris, SCO
UNIX/XENIX, AIX, A/UX, DG/UX, HP/UX, DYNIX, even old ATT 3B2's.