[DeTomaso] Which axles on which side?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 14:31:36 EDT 2016

Law of physics. Items in motion tend to stay in motion. Mas that is still, wants to stay still. Under hard acceleration, the axle nut has mass, this mass want to stay still. As the axle accelerates it keeps the nut tight. One would think that the locking washer tabs would hold the nut, but you may be suprized.  Left hand threads on left side!   I live physics... Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook