[DeTomaso] NPC: Microsoft is sneaking the Windows 10 update onto PCs

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 20 14:29:47 EDT 2016

I with you bother.   ;-)  Actually much better than Linux.  Although Linux enjoys mush better
industry support.  I am deep into Docker Containers right now.  LOVE them, but it was Solaris
Containers (Zones) with lead the industry.

But Google made Docker Containers available to everyone!!   Here is a FUN FACT for you.
When you do a Google search, Google opens then destroys a Docker Container.
They do this 7000 times a second!!    Amazing technology!!

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead