[DeTomaso] Which axles on which side?

thomas thomas at hax.se
Fri May 20 14:23:25 EDT 2016

The left hand threaded wheel nuts go on the left side.

Learned that the hard way after trying to install the spare on the left front of a Scania truck during military service after a tire blowout...

I think the left hand threaded stub axle goes on the left hand side too even though the nut spins the other way then. I think it is just a "sinister" joke. 😎

Thomas