[DeTomaso] NPC: Microsoft is sneaking the Windows 10 update onto PCs

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 20 12:55:59 EDT 2016

Why do I feel like making a shortt joke here?

Yes, I got the popup on one of my home machines and I usually just dismiss it until I have time to remove the KB update -again- (why does Microsoft keep overiding my wishes)...

Except -this- time instead of dismissing it, it automatically scheduled the upgrade.  I was like...WTF?  I had to manually unschedule it.  Now I'm fearful its automatically doing it to that home computer while I'm at work.  Not cool.

Asa

Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks