[DeTomaso] Microsoft is sneaking the Windows 10 update onto PCs

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri May 20 12:48:27 EDT 2016

Thanks for the heads up Ken, All of our company clients computer in our
network system just started updating too. We are a Manufacturing company
that uses serial communications to all our machines that windows 10 don¹t
offer proper serial communications anymore since Microsoft figures that
nobody uses serial communications, so why offer it. We are stuck with
Widows 7 apparently. I got my son a lap top for his racing data logger
that automatically upgraded to windows 10 last year and he lost
everything. I had to buy a second laptop with the old Windows program for
him to use and trash the first one. Maybe Microsoft needs to give us a
choice before giving us all this new technology for free. This is going to
screw up manufactures all over the country today.
Larry

On 5/20/16, 8:59 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ken Green via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of