[DeTomaso] FW: Let's get to talking

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 11:27:48 EDT 2016

Hi Rod,
    Hope all is well with you.  Wanted to let you know that Bill (SOBill) has handed off a set of tools to me to press out the factory control arm bushings.  I promised to make them available to anyone who can pick them up and return them after use.  Bill said he originally mailed them to people, but because of the weight of some of the pieces, the packages were tearing and parts were lost, so he gave up on that.  It is pretty much all you need to do the work.
    I added a carbide tipped hole saw that is needed to cut away a flange on the outer sleeve and it makes the job faster and easier.
Ken