[DeTomaso] Can we contribute through Paypal?

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri May 20 10:29:42 EDT 2016

Thanks Asa Jay,

I will keep an eye out. The efforts that you guys are going to is greatly (and widely) appreciated!

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com

   [1]pantera01826 at rogers.com
   On May 20, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Asa Jay Laughton <[2]asajay at asajay.com>
   [3]http://w7tsc.org
   [4]http://www.teampanteraracing.com
     If there was an email that we could all make a modest PayPal
     contribution (as a gift, so no fees), those who want to contribute
     could and nobody who doesn't would feel obliged.
     Ready when you are.
     Mark Charlton

            To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe,
            etc.) use the links above.