[DeTomaso] Looks like I made it this time.

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Thu May 19 18:29:27 EDT 2016

Hey Curt, it was great to see you again along with all the rest of our 'family'.  We had a great time and liked the improvements at the hotel altho our room is basically just a place to sleep and change clothes so don't spend much time there.

I think many of us were really happy to be back to where we needed to be.

Judy