[DeTomaso] NPC Gmail garble

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:08:54 EDT 2016

First off, thank you Kurt for stepping up to take on the task.
I think some of us are just old school when it comes to getting info.
Of course this technology school is not really that old! I mean not too
long ago we didn't even have email. Or the world at our fingertips.
Land phones ,magazines,phone books,driving around and talking to
people,listening and learning used to get the job done. Ah the good old
simple inefficient days...

But on to my question,I use Gmail and get a LOT of unwanted garble in my
daily digest.
Endless references with everybody's email listed on every post.
Lots of repeated post which I mostly account to the sender using "reply
all" knowingly or not,I'm not sure.
I don't see any "attached pics" as well, just the .jpg URL. Sometimes a pic
will show up at the very bottom of the list.
Also the left margin is full of symbols and on and on.
This all started around the time when the list was "improved" to have the
ability to attach pics.
I just kind of wade through it all to find real messages.
I've gone into Gmail settings and tried all combinations I thought might
improve things and also the list server but no luck. Am I missing something?
Is it just me? Anybody else having similar symptoms getting daily digest on
Gmail?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Matt Wells