[DeTomaso] Mail List Archives

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 17:55:00 EDT 2016

Just noticed when clicking in the archives for any months prior to October 2015, I get the following message:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/detomaso/2014-March/date.htmlon this server."
Have we lost all content prior to 10/2015, or is there something I need to change in my settings?I get the same message when I click the downloadable zipped file link as well.
Thanks again for all your hard work Kurt (and anyone else involved in this effort)!  VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Cheers!Garth#4033