[DeTomaso] Can we contribute through Paypal?

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Thu May 19 15:21:33 EDT 2016

I'm waiting to see how much data/bandwidth we need.  The list is on a
virtual private server. Current limits are 2TB data transfer per month,
20 GB disk space. Since it's an "unmanaged" server, cost is only
$5/month.  If we exceed the 2TB/month, cost goes up by $1 per TB/month.
We're using 13GB of disk which includes a couple copies of the archives
so we'll be fine on space.

Kurt