[DeTomaso] Riding Shotgun With Michelle Rodriguez: Pantera

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Mar 31 14:07:49 EDT 2016

She summed up her driving experience pretty well.  She said something
about having to keep her witts about her while driving the Pantera.
Unfortunately she arrived only 50 percent armed.
Liked the photography and a Pantera always looks good on a track.

jerry knotts

   [1][4][4]https://www.yahoo.com/autos/riding-shotgun-with-michelle-rodrigue
   z-p
      antera-132630043.html