[DeTomaso] Riding Shotgun With Michelle Rodriguez: Pantera

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Mar 31 13:31:52 EDT 2016

Dear Richard,

                  I was being kind to poor Michelle and it was early in
the morning before my loading dose of coffee.   You're right it was a
deeply superficial and inaccurate seven minute video that was for the
great unwashed and not for the Pantera cognoscenti.  Some of the
"credit" can go to the beneficent car collector and Pantera owner that
seems to be uninformed.

                               Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

PS: as an antidote to the Michelle Rodriguez video, I would prescribe a
quick viewing of the You Tube Top Gear "Budget Supercars" video.    I
guarantee that it will restore your joie de vivre!!